There are two types of traders:
- traders who trade during news release
- traders who avoid this periods
I personally somewhere in the middle ;). If there is some very important news publication I rather stay away from trading. Sometimes I trade but with much lower leverage. You have to watch for NFP (once a month). Also, every news from the central bank can be important.
Which news is important and which is not? You have all information in online scheudles like:
Of course, it is recommended to learn more about each economic data factor.
Anyway, during a day we have many data publications. I normally trade during that time. I simply have calendar opened from DailyFX. Thanks to that I know when volatility can be higher.
Day trading and scalping guide - menu:
When you start:
- Forex scalping and day trading for beginners
- Best Forex broker for scalping and day trading
- Best Forex pairs for scalping and day trading
- News and economic data
- Scalping, day trading hours
- How many pips, how many pairs
- Leverage in forex scalping and day trading
- Money management
- Position management
- Time frames
- Trading capital
- Trading desk
- Forex scalping and day trading without indicators
- Day trading Bitcoin