When scalping, in most cases you will take profit fast. That means after few pips, sometimes more. Because of that, you want to trade with as big leverage as possible.
Of course, not from the start. First, you have to test your trading system on lower leverage. Then, when you are sure that your system is working, you can switch to the higher leverage.
What is the best leverage for scalping? 100 and higher is enough in most cases. You can use lower leverage but then you need more trading capital.
Day trading and scalping guide - menu:
When you start:
- Forex scalping and day trading for beginners
- Best Forex broker for scalping and day trading
- Best Forex pairs for scalping and day trading
- News and economic data
- Scalping, day trading hours
- How many pips, how many pairs
- Leverage in forex scalping and day trading
- Money management
- Position management
- Time frames
- Trading capital
- Trading desk
- Forex scalping and day trading without indicators
- Day trading Bitcoin